Search...

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Ah, back at last!!

Unfortunatly due to orange and bt being the difficult buggers they are, I've been offline for over 2 weeks, this has put a major halt on my professional development... so, I've got loads to put up and evaluate, ready?

im going to start with excuses as to why my mind hasn't been directly on my third year, like it should've, theres just been so much going on!! we've been looking for a new house to live in, we had to leave the flat, (yeah, really bad times) we were going to go move to Swindon for the holidays and find somewhere to live up here, I had a job lined up and everything! However, Tom managed to get a job alot sooner than we expected and had to stay in Wrexham... with no house!! Thank fuck for our mate Paul... what a life saver, he put us up in his place and were all looking for a new house together!! After a few hits and misses, we found the perfect house in Ruabon... fingers crossed!! Toms job is going really well, he's really fitted into it well, early mornings and early nights however is an entire new concept to me, one I'm struggling to come to terms with, but he's been to a few shows across Britain already and has really made an impact on the company... if you need Polyurethane suspension bush mounts for your car... go to Polybush and ask for Tom aka, Bodders! ;)

Since hes been all over the place I've been going home alot, I've missed my mates alot recently, andI've found that everybody seems to be taking completely different directions in life... so its about time I made my own way aswell!

I've got a job, okay, not many hours but I'm keeping positive... Halfords... I'm trying to get trained up so I'm not just a till bitch and learning more about cars and bikes and all that jazz! Toms impressed... I get a discount card soon!

So when it comes to Photography, I havn't been able to get any commission based work... I'm starting to get worried, I need to sort something out, I've got lots of research, but I don't know what I want to do for my dissertation either... Shit, I should've written my proposal by now!! Wheres my tutor when I need him?

Glyndwr really is a naff uni... I don't want to talk bad about it... but it really is... The entire institute is completely corrupt, moneywise, they don't bother well with British students, instead concentrating more on the foreign students... this wouldn't be so bad if they were doing it out of the kindness of their own hearts, instead, they're looking at money... foreign students pay a hell of alot more than british... soo it's nice to see where glyndwrs morals stand!!! There are many other issues aswell, but I'll save them... for a more worthwhile cause!!

right... so Photography... I remember!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment